- SECoPA 2017
Defending Public Administration in a Time of Uncertainty
Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach, Florida
October 4th to 7th
Hosted by the South Florida Chapter of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA)
CALLS FOR PROPOSALS AND AWARDS
- Call for Proposals – Panels, Papers & Posters
- Call for Nominations – Collins Award (Doctoral Students)
- Call for Nominations – Kline Award (Masters Students)
- Call for Nominations - Hensley Practitioner Award
The ASPA South Florida Chapter will be hosting the 2017 SECoPA at the beautiful Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Hotel, 4000 South Ocean Drive in Hollywood, Florida. Conference attendees may book a room online (note: link does not work on cell phones).
- Full Conference Early Registration:(Deadline August 15, 2017): $185-General \ $105-Student
- Full Conference Regular Registration: (After August 15, 2017): $215-General \ $135-Student
- Regular Onsite: $220.00-General Student Onsite-$150.00
- One Day Registration (October 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th): $125/Day\ Spouse or Family (w/1 Full registration)
- Evening Social Guest Pass (October 5th or 6th): $25/Night
- For questions about the submission process and proposal topics, please contact program co-chairs Roslyn Alic-Batson at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Agatha Caraballo at email@example.com
- For questions about conference sponsorship opportunities, please contact conference treasurer Steven Bobes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general questions about the conference, please contact conference chair Glenn Joseph at email@example.com.
- Deadline for submission of proposals: May 15, 2017
- Approval notification: June 15, 2017
- Registration system opens: March 15, 2017
- Early registration period ends: August 15, 2017
The conference program will be released in advance of the start of the conference.